The most common reasons why Tax returns are required are as follows:
- You are self-employed or a partnership member
- You are a Company Director
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income
- You have untaxed savings or investment income
- You own land or property that is being let
- You have income from overseas
- You've lived or worked abroad or aren't domiciled in the UK
Staff at HM Revenue & Customs are not tasked to advise you on how to organize your financial affairs. If you therefore, want to make sure you are paying the right amount of tax you should consult a professional.
Mico Edward uses HMRC approved software to:
- Complete your Tax Returns
- Calculate your Tax Liabilities
- File your Online Returns
- Liaise with you on what needs to be paid and when they are due
We can take the worry away from dealing with your self-assessment tax returns so that you can concentrate on running your business.